Welcome to Antique Print Club rare maps & prints.. Purchase safely online 24/7.
Derek & Kathryn Nicholls guarantee that all items from this website are as described.
We have been antique print dealers for over 30 years and guarantee that Antique Maps & Antique Prints are originals.
(Please note that Items under Heritage Editions are modern reproductions and are not antique.)
Thousands of Antique Print Club original antique prints and maps are available from Brisbane Antique Emporium -
Open 7 days a week from 10am to 5pm (closed public holidays) at 794 Sandgate Rd Clayfield 4011 (Junction Rd entry)
Up to 400 years old, antique maps and prints have always been used to decorate walls - in grand homes and small.
They also look great in modern environments, and improve the ambience of workplaces and hotels.
Antique prints and maps make wonderful gifts. They can cost from $30 to $3,000. Wonderful variety! See below:
Latest Arrivals: Fabulous French Fashion.. Choose from 80 hand-coloured pochoirs c1913-c1925 from Gazette du Bon Ton
* Interesting ancient musical instruments.
* Delightful Peek-a-Boo lithographs for the very young. Small 18th century 'cherubs' - Putti at work and play.
* Beautiful 19thC lithographs of Faience and fine Sevres Porcelain. Spectacular early Greek pottery.
* 17thC classical engravings: Medallions of magnified carved gems by Picart. 1st century Roman military battles by Bartoli.
* 18thC engravings: Stunning engravings of Raphael Arch & Pilaster frescos. Small Herculaneum frescos. Piranesi Vases.
* Small 19thC Moses engravings of classical antiquities. Tissot ancient coins. Coats of arms. Archaelogical ruins.
* Early furnishing, architectural details and wall painting.
* 17thC Falda Italian architectural engravings. 18thC English engravings of Inigo Jones architectural designs.
* 17thC Mallet. Vignola's Rules of Architecture. French chateaux etchings, engravings, lithographs & watercolours.
* 19thC English architectural elevations and floorplans - both grand and practical designs.
* The transition from poverty to wealth in Australia on the colonial country 'station' named Bontharambo.
* Garden landscaping: French Gothic, formal English estates and French chateau gardens.
* Beautiful engravings and lithographs of Australian native flora from 17th to 20th century.
* 16thC to 19thC Herbals by Gerarde, Culpeper & Green. Florilegia by Weinmann, Ehret, Henry Andrews, John Hill..
* 18thC Volckamer large citrus fruit floating with ribbons above European estates.
* 19thC flowers, leaves, country collages, fruit, mushrooms, vegetables, nuts.
* 19thC grapes, peaches & plums. Early 20thC spectacular fruit with half fruit.
Birds, Animals, Insects, Marine Life: Individual or in groups; Small engravings or large lithographs -
* John Gould hand-coloured bird lithographs. Engravings of Gualtieri Shells. Fish by Bloch, Lizars, Shaw.
* Brodtmann and Nodder animal studies. Engravings and lithographs of all styles and periods.
* Antique Maps remind us of holidays, the country where family & friends came from, and our early history.
They are fascinating with uncharted or inaccurate coastlines, and different names and borders of countries and regions.
* Early views of Australia, New Zealand, Pacific, China, Britain.. Marine & Military scenes.
Less rare, readily available inexpensive modern reprints in our Heritage Editions section include flowers & birds, architecture & views.
Heritage Editions reproduction maps include Limited Edition maps of the early charting of Australia.
While you can't hang them on your wall, like maps and prints, books will give many hours of pleasure. Still undecided on presents?..
Buy a Gift Voucher with 6 months validity, for full or part payment of any item from Antique Print Club website.
(We regret that full- or part-refunds are not available, but Gift Vouchers are transferable within their six month validity.)
Gift Vouchers can be purchased (postage-free) by paying chosen value amount directly to Paypal account firstname.lastname@example.org
& then emailing email@example.com or phoning 0412 442 283 with your greeting & the recipient’s name & address.
Gift Certificates can be purchased from Brisbane Antique Emporium in Clayfield for selection from Antique Print Club store there.
Our Blogs have general subject information. Our Library includes information on the processes in making early maps and prints.
We hope you enjoy your visits to our website. If you have a question, or if we can be of assistance, please just email or phone us.