Welcome to Antique Print Club rare maps & prints..
Derek & Kathryn Nicholls guarantee that all items from this website are as described.
Antique print dealers for nearly 40 years, we guarantee our Antique Maps & Antique Prints are genuine.
(Please note: Heritage Editions are modern reproductions from antique maps & prints. Heritage Editions are not antique.)
Thousands of Antique Print Club original antique prints and maps are available from Brisbane Antique Emporium -
Open 7 days a week from 10am to 5pm at 794 Sandgate Road Clayfield 4011 (entry from Junction Road)
Up to 400 years old, antique maps and prints have always been used to decorate walls - in grand houses as well as small.
They also look great in modern environments, and improved the ambience of any workplace or hotel.
Give a special gift of an antique map or antique print... all styles, periods and sizes (from $30 to $3,000 and up):
* Popular with all ages, male as well as female: charming Gazette du Bon Ton fashion narratives c1913-1925.
* Interesting ancient musical instruments look great individually or in a group - as do..
* Elegant 19thC lithographs of Sevres and Faience Porcelain.. or spectacular early Greek pottery.
* Delightful Peek-a-Boo lithographs for the very young or young at heart, or small 18thC putti (cherubs at work and play).
* Small 19thC Henry Moses engravings of Classical Antiquities.. Tissot ancient coins.. Coats of Arms..
Classical, historic, decorative, design..
* 17thC classical engravings: Medallions of magnified carved gems by Picart.. 1st century Roman military battles by Bartoli.
* 18thC engravings: Stunning Raphael Arch & Pilaster frescos, & Piranesi Vases..
* Early furnishings, architectural details and wall and ceiling decorative painting, Herculaneum frescos..
* Small 17thC Mallet construction engravings, Vignola's Rules of Architecture..
* 17thC Falda Italian architectural engravings, 18thC English engravings of Inigo Jones architecture..
* 19thC English architectural elevations and floorplans, French grand chateax and Parisian Private Hotels..
* Australian architectural transition from poverty to wealth on the colonial country 'station' named Bontharambo..
* Garden landscaping: Gothic interiors and formal English estates..
* Beautiful engravings and lithographs of Australian native flora from 17th to 20th century.
* 16thC to 19thC Herbals by Gerarde, Culpeper & Green. Florilegia by Weinmann, Ehret, Henry Andrews, John Hill..
* 18thC Volckamer large citrus fruit floating with ribbons above European estates.
* 19thC flowers, leaves, country collages, fruit, mushrooms, vegetables, nuts.
* 19thC grapes, peaches & plums. Early 20thC spectacular fruit with half fruit.
Birds, Animals, Insects, Marine Life: Individual or in groups.. All styles, in small engravings, large lithographs..
* John Gould hand-coloured bird lithographs. Engravings of Gualtieri Shells. Fish by Bloch, Lizars, Shaw.
* Brodtmann and Nodder animal studies. Engravings and lithographs of all styles and periods.
* Antique Maps remind us of holidays, the country where family & friends came from, and our early history.
They are fascinating with uncharted or inaccurate coastlines, and different names and borders of countries and regions.
* Early views of Australia, New Zealand, Pacific, China, Britain.. Marine & Military scenes.
Readily available, inexpensive modern reprints in our Heritage Editions section include flowers & birds, architecture & views.
Heritage Editions reproduction maps include Limited Edition maps of the early charting of Australia.
While you can't hang them on your wall, like maps and prints, books will give many hours of pleasure. Still undecided on presents?..
Buy a Gift Voucher with 6 months validity, for full or part payment of any item from Antique Print Club website.
(We regret that full- or part-refunds are not available, but Gift Vouchers are transferable within their six month validity.)
Gift Vouchers can be purchased (postage-free) by paying chosen value amount directly to Paypal account email@example.com
& then emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 0412 442 283 with your greeting & the recipient’s name & address.
Gift Certificates can be purchased from Brisbane Antique Emporium in Clayfield for selection from Antique Print Club store there.
Our Blogs have general subject information. Our Library includes information on the processes in making early maps and prints.
We hope you enjoy your visits to our website. If you have a question, or if we can be of assistance, please just email or phone us.